Harvey Nash Plc
Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Harvey Nash's Public Sector client urgently requires a number of Witness Support Officers to join their team in Edinburgh.
You will be based in the client's office in the heart of the city centre, with travel required for statement taking sessions. You will be working within an ongoing Public Inquiry, acting as the critical interface between the Inquiry team and potential witnessess as well as other external parties.
* Exceptional communications skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong degree of resilience, able to deal with complex and sensitive issues
* Familiarity with public inquiries - experienced working in a high-profile and public-facing environment
* Experience dealing with vulnerable witnesses/trauma would be advantageous
* Project Management skills
This contract requires an ASAP start date and may run for a maximum of 23 months. A Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate is required for this post - please ensure your certificate is valid within 12 months or a new one has been applied for now.
To apply, please send your CV using the link or contact Kevin Robson.